Our client is one of the most well known estate agencies covering regional and global estate agency needs of those clients and growing our company in the process. We attract, develop and reward the best, and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on quality service, collaboration and trust.
This Lettings administrator role is based in the City and will require a Lettings Administrator, who has previous property experience, particularly within the Lettings field.
Job details for the Lettings Administrator Role
• Registering lettings applications
• Maintaining the internal database
• Progressing lettings deals
• Carrying out reference checks on new tenants
• Updating company website
• General office administration duties, including photocopying, filing, faxing and ordering stationary
• Collating information for monthly fees and the KPIs/Weekly Deal Tracker
• Sending tenancy renewal emails in a timely manner, liaising with the Lettings manager to send out renewal paperwork accordingly
• Organising photography/floorplans/EPCs for new instructions
Criteria for the Lettings Administration Role
• Excellent organisation and administration skills
• Ability to prioritise, handle pressure and manage a varying workload
• Exceptional communication both verbal and written
• Administration experience essential
• Team player with a positive can do attitude
Package for the Lettings Administration Role
• £23k – £30k per annum
If you would like to be a Lettings Administrator for a well established estate agency, please apply for this position with your CV and I will aim to get back to all successful candidates over the next few working days.