Our client is one of the most respected, award winning, estate agencies based in London. They are currently looking for a front of office co-ordinator, who has an interest in property, to join their ever growing, confident and enthusiastic team. There are fantastic opportunities for progression in the role of office co-ordinator.
Job Details for the Office Co-ordinator role
• Arranging appointments for managers and negotiators
• Preparing property details
• Updating the website
• Keeping the database organised and up-to-date
• General administrative tasks
• Managing the reception area
Criteria for the Office Co-ordinator role
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Customer service skills
• Experience in the industry desirable but not essential
• Strong administration skills
Package for the Office Co-ordinator role
If you would like to become an Office Co-ordinator for a highly regarded estate agency, please apply for this position with your CV and I will aim to get back to all successful candidates over the next few working days.