Our client is a well respected estate agency with offices all over South West London, they set the standard for service in the property arena by combining personal approach to buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords, an expert knowledge of the local market and a passionate pursuit of results. Our client is looking for an experienced property manager to join their motivated and fast paced team in Richmond.
Job details for the Property Manager Role
• Liaising with clients and tenants/handling their queries
• Organising refurbishments or repairs
• Visiting properties
• Preparing welcome packs and information for tenants
• Obtain risk assessments and statements
Criteria for the Property Manager Role
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Customer service skills
• Administration experience essential
• Property management experience desirable
• Must have a full UK driving licence
• £24-26k Annual salary
If you would like to become a property manager for an ever growing estate agency in London, please apply for this position with your CV and I will aim to get back to all successful candidates over the next few working days.