Our client is a very well established estate agency based in Prime Central London. This estate agency is currently looking for a lettings negotiator who is target driven, a good communicator and who has a happy, hardworking and honest ethos. Experience in lettings negotiating is desirable but not essential, this role also comes with fantastic opportunities for progression.
Job details for Lettings Negotiator
• Arranging viewings
• Carrying out viewings in a professional manner
• Registering potential tenants
• Create new business opportunities
• Negotiating and closing offers
• Providing feedback to clients
Criteria for the Lettings Negotiator
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ambitious and organised
• Experience in sales desirable but not essential
• Self-motivated, hardworking and emotionally intelligent
• Previous lettings experience and knowledge of the area are preferable though not essential alongside an ARLA qualification.
• Must have full UK driving licence
• £18-20k basic OTE £50k per anuum
• Pooled car
• Mon- Fri- 9am-6pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays- 10am-1pm
If you would like to become a trainee lettings negotiator for a highly regarded estate agency, please apply for this position with your CV and I will aim to get back to all successful candidates over the next few working days.